Copyright and Licensing Laws
All content published on this website, in particular, all images, graphics, symbols, logos, and audio, video, animation and text documents in any file format and in any combination are protected by copyright, trademark or other laws for protection of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The use, downloading, modification or reproduction of any and all images, graphics, symbols, logos, and audio, video, animation and text documents in any file format and in any combination require our prior written consent.
Generally, such authorization shall apply to only a previously and unequivocally defined use granted for a specific purpose and shall not constitute any permission to general use. Even in the event that use, downloading or reproduction of website content has been previously authorized, said content may neither be modified nor copied for commercial purposes. Furthermore, said authorization given hereinabove shall not grant any licensing rights whatsoever to use of our or other parties Intellectual Property Rights.
In addition, we ourselves endeavour to always respect third-party IPR and to make reference to such.
Company trademarks, which appear on this website:
- CerCell®, BactoVessel®, Stobbe® are registered trademarks of Stobbe Tech A/S
- CellVessel™, CellTank™, PerfuseCell™, ProlifeCell™, CellCore™, CellTumbler™, CerCore™, CerStack™, GlucoCell™, ConducCell™, TiterCell™, EnzyCell™, LactaCell™, PumpCell™, Cronus-PCS™, SplitVessel™ are trademarks of Stobbe Tech A/S
- DASGIP® is a registered trademark of DASGIP Information and Process Technology GmbH, Juelich, Germany
- Hamilton®, VisiFerm™, OneFerm™ is registered trademarks of Hamilton Company, Bonaduz, CH
- Biostat™ is a registered trademark of Sartorius-Stedim Biotech AG
- Applikon™ is a registered trademark of Applikon Biotechnology B.V.
- Finesse™ is a registered trademark of Finesse Solutions LLC
- Kollmorgen® is the registered trademarks of Danaher Corporation
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
- Relevant photos with permission by Per Stobbe