Where we have been and grow
Stobbe Tech A/S was established in 1986 as a R&D performing SME. The primary purpose has ever since been to create IPR and materialize IPR / R&D projects into a range of spin-off daughter companies promoting each one of four specific visions:
- Ceramic filters for hot gas cleaning - SiliconCarbide Diesel-Particulate-Filters were invented, production and marked developed by us through our daughter company NoTox® 1989-1996. From 1998 and a few years ahead Corning took over. We followed up through our new daughter company www.liqtech.dk. Which 1997-2004 gave license given to www.dinex.dk and www.pirelli.com. NoTox with some turbulent years was acquired 2017 and now a 63 mio € investment production unit in Svendborg - www.landson.dk
- Hot ceramic surfaces for Concentrated-Solar-Power tower applications industrialized by our HelioTech 2000-2005 and manufactured by www.abengoasolar.com and www.ka-muenchen.de. Through our HelioPower A/S and HelioPower Ltd. manufacturing, sales and installation of invisible solar heating / cooling systems in Denmark and South-Africa.
- Corrosion stable large size ceramic carriers and ceramic membranes for separating particles from liquids industrialized in a team with CeraMem 1998-2004 and now manufactured by liqtech.dk and www.veolia.com and www.saint-gobain.com
- Our 4th vision was to have yet one positive impact on human life. Which was decided to be development, manufacturing, and production of single-use production equipment for expression of Mabs and proliferation of stem cells within the pharmaceutical industry.
Since 2010 Stobbe® Group focused on this target. Since 2014 the group consist of a farther company, the present mother company and 5 specific daughter companies (organised randomly):
- Customizable Single-Use-Bioreactor's (SUBs) for mammalian cells and Single-Use-Fermenter's (SUFs) for microbial applications in suspension and for batch operation - CerCell.com
- Unique computer controlled diaphragm Single-Use-Pump's - PumpCell.com
- Perfusion-Single-Use-Bioreactor's (P-SUB's) for semi-continuous processing / perfusion / cell retention of mammalian cell lines for antibody expression - PerfuseCell.com
- Process-Control-System units for Single-Use-Pump and CP-Single-Use-Bioreactor control - cronus-pcs.com
- Development of scaffold based CP-SUB's for continues production, expression of Mabs and proliferation of stem cells - ProlifeCell.com
Research & Development even after 30 years still takes place in www.stobbe.com - the mother company.
Single-Use-Bioreactors and Single-Use-Fermenters.
Single-Use-Pumps, 0-5 bar, few mL/hour to 50 liter/min.
expression of anti-bodies.
|Process-Control-System components for PumpCell and ProlifeCell.
Single-Use-Bioreactor for expression and proliferation.