Where we have been and grow
Stobbe Tech A/S was established in 1986 as a R&D performing SME. The primary purpose has ever since been to create IPR and materialize IPR / R&D projects into a range of spin-off daughter companies promoting each one of four specific visions:
- CLEAN AIR - ceramic filters for hot gas cleaning - SiliconCarbide Diesel-Particulate-Filters were invented, production and marked developed by us through our daughter company NoTox 1989-1996. From 1998 and a few years ahead Corning took over. We followed up through our new daughter company www.liqtech.dk. Which 1997-2004 gave license given to www.dinex.dk and www.pirelli.com. NoTox with some turbulent years was acquired 2017 and now a 63 mio € investment production unit in Svendborg - www.landson.dk
- CLEAN ENERGY - hot ceramic surfaces for Concentrated-Solar-Power tower applications industrialized by our HelioTech 2000-2005 and manufactured by www.abengoasolar.com and www.ka-muenchen.de. Through our HelioPower A/S and HelioPower Ltd. manufacturing, sales and installation of invisible solar heating / cooling systems in Denmark, Spain and South-Africa.
- CLEAN WATER - Corrosion stable large size ceramic carriers and ceramic membranes for separating particles from liquids industrialized in a team with CeraMem 1998-2004 and now manufactured by liqtech.dk and www.veolia.com and www.saint-gobain.com
- CLEAN HEALTH - Our 4th vision was to have yet one positive impact on human life. Which was decided to be development, manufacturing, and production of single-use production equipment for expression of Mabs and proliferation of stem cells within the pharmaceutical industry.
Since 2010 Stobbe Group focused on the CLEAN HEALTH target. Since 2014 the group consist of a farther company, the present mother company and 5 specific daughter companies (organised randomly):
- Customizable Single-Use-Bioreactor's (SUBs) for mammalian cells and Single-Use-Fermenter's (SUFs) for microbial applications in suspension and for batch operation - CerCell.com
- Unique computer controlled diaphragm Single-Use-Pump's - PumpCell.com
- Perfusion-Single-Use-Bioreactor's (P-SUB's) for semi-continuous processing / perfusion / cell retention of mammalian cell lines for antibody expression - PerfuseCell.com
- Process-Control-System units for Single-Use-Pump and CP-Single-Use-Bioreactor control - cronus-pcs.com
- Development of scaffold based CP-SUB's for continues production, expression of Mabs and proliferation of stem cells - ProlifeCell.com
Research & Development even after 30 years still takes place in www.stobbe.com - the mother company.
Single-Use-Bioreactors and Single-Use-Fermenters.
Single-Use-Pumps, 0-5 bar, few mL/hour to 50 liter/min.
expression of anti-bodies.
|Process-Control-System components for PumpCell and ProlifeCell.
Single-Use-Bioreactor for expression and proliferation.